TERMS & CONDITIONS
In order to comply within the provisions of Law 34/2002 of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), the general information data of the website www.tychetools.com is indicated below.
DATA OF THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE
Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid
Tomo 39874, Folio 141, Hoja M-708285, 1st Inscription
Registered office: Calle Sebastián Gómez 5, 6º A 28026 Madrid
Telephone: +34 911 212 416
ACCESS TO THE WEB. OUR CONTENTS
Registered Users and "Users", in general, are fully responsible for their conduct when accessing information on the website, while browsing it, as well as after accessing it. The User undertakes to diligently and faithfully observe the recommendations established by TYCHETOOLS, S.L. (hereinafter, TYCHETOOLS) regarding the use of this Website. For these purposes, TYCHETOOLS will address Users by any means of communication through this Website.
The User agrees not to use any of the content that TYCHETOOLS, S.L. makes available to them, whether or not they have been prepared by TYCHETOOLS, officially published or not under its name, to carry out activities contrary to the law, morality or public order. Those who access this Website must observe the applicable legislation, the ethical or conduct codes that may subscribe, and the general rules of use of this website.
The User will be liable for the damages that TYCHETOOLS may suffer as a result of the breach of any of the obligations determined herein.
TYCHETOOLS reserves the right to update the contents when it deems it appropriate, as well as to eliminate, limit or prevent access to them, temporarily or permanently, as well as to deny access to the web to Registered Users, who do wrong use of the contents and/or breach any of the conditions that appear in this Legal Notice, without this generating, in any case, any right of compensation or compensation for the user who is denied access.
Responsibility of the users regarding the content generated on the Website
Users are solely responsible for the content that they themselves publish on the web, especially when it is false, malicious or defamatory, if it infringes intellectual property rights, or if it contains illicit material, and infringes or favors the infringement of any law or regulation. Likewise, users acknowledge that they have the necessary rights or authorizations on the content they pour on the web and, additionally, they authorize TYCHETOOLS to make use of said content. Under no circumstances TYCHETOOLS, in any way, sponsor or support the content posted by any user. Users must respect and comply in any case with the present conditions of use of the Website and undertake not to use the contents of TYCHETOOLS and refrain from carrying out expressly prohibited conduct, in the terms set forth in this sixth section.
Use by TYCHETOOLS, S.L. of the content generated by the Users on the Website
Users empower TYCHETOOLS to use the content that they provide through this Website, that is to say, users grant TYCHETOOLS, without any exclusion, all rights, royalty-free, of the content generated by them, on the TYCHETOOLS Website, being able to license and sub-license, transfer and assign, as well as empowering TYCHETOOLS to publicly display it, reformat it, incorporate it into advertisements and other works, create derivative works, promote it, distribute it, and allow others to do the same in connection with their own websites and other multimedia platforms. The user, by means of these Terms & Conditions, irrevocably waives any claim or claim against TYCHETOOLS, of moral rights or attribution with respect to said content.
Ownership of the content generated on the Website
Users are the only owners of the content published by them on the Website. TYCHETOOLS is the owner of the website's own content, which includes, but is not limited to, visual interfaces, interactive functions, graphics, design, compilation, programming code, products, software, set of comments ratings. of users and other elements and components of the Site excluding the user's own content and content generated by third parties. TYCHETOOLS holds the ownership of the copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade names and other intellectual property rights associated with the content of the website owned by TYCHETOOLS, which are protected by copyright laws, commercial image, patent, trademark and the rest of the rights and laws of intellectual and industrial property. The user may not modify, reproduce, distribute, create derivative works of the content of TYCHETOOLS, or adaptations, display it publicly or in any other way, exploit it in part or in its entirety, unless expressly authorized by TYCHETOOLS. On the other hand, TYCHETOOLS does not grant the user any express or implicit right to the content of the Website.
Notifications or Withdrawal of content
TYCHETOOLS provides its users with a procedure for notification and removal of content. In the event that the user has any complaint or objection about the content of the web, including messages or comments from other users or in the event that the user considers that the material published on the web violates any intellectual property right of its ownership, TYCHETOOLS makes available a contact form included on this website. Once the complaint or objection has been notified, TYCHETOOLS will carry out the pertinent procedures and investigations to, where appropriate, withdraw the contents within a period deemed reasonable.
From TYCHETOOLS, we encourage our users to let us know if they believe that another user has violated these conditions. In any case, TYCHETOOLS reserves the right to unilaterally investigate and take appropriate action. On the other hand, the users of the website accept, by accessing it, the following restrictions on the use of the website: Not to use, help, encourage or facilitate the use of the website to:
- Violate our basic content standards, for example, by writing false or defamatory comments, compensating or seeking compensation for writing or deleting a comment, as well as requesting information from minors, sending pornography, threatening, harassing others, or promoting racism or discrimination.
- Infringe any third party rights such as copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, privacy right or any other intellectual property right. This will also include any action that involves modifying, adapting, appropriating, reproducing, distributing, translating, creating derivative works of the web or its content or adaptations of it, as well as publicly displaying, selling, marketing or exploiting in any way the web or its content (except for the content of each user and except when expressly authorized by TYCHETOOLS).
- In the same sense, eliminate or modify any notice of copyright, trademark or other property rights that appear in any part of the web or any printed material of the same.
- Access, retrieve or index any fragment of the web in order to build or establish databases of business comments.
- Attempting to obtain unauthorized access to the web, user accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the web by means of computer hacking, extraction of passwords or any other means.
- Use the website or any content on the website to transmit any virus, worm, defect, Trojan horse or other computer element of a destructive nature (collectively, "Viruses").
- Use the web to violate the security of any computer network, crack passwords or security encryption codes; destabilize or interfere with web security. Eliminate, evade, disable, damage or interfere with security functions of the web, functions that prevent or restrict the use or copy of the content of the web or functions that impose limitations on the use of it.
- Sending spam emails, surveys and other mass messaging, whether it is commercial in nature or not.
- Register, process or extract information about other users.
- Violate any applicable Law.
The above restrictions only apply to the scope allowed by the law in force. However, the user agrees not to act against them (even if permitted by current law), without the user providing a 30-day written notice, along with any information we may need to give us the opportunity to offer alternative remedies or satisfy the user in any other way at our discretion.
TYCHETOOLS is a registered trademark, so any use by third parties of it or of any similar identifying sign, which may lead to confusion about its origin or ownership, is expressly prohibited without prior written authorization from TYCHETOOLS. Likewise, the Web is a domain registered by TYCHETOOLS and this domain may not be used, unless prior authorization, in connection with other services other than TYCHETOOLS, in any way that may cause confusion among our clients or discredit TYCHETOOLS.
TYCHETOOLS, S.L. holds all rights to the content, design and source code of this website and, especially, with an enunciative, but not limiting nature, on the photographs, images, texts, logos, designs, brands, trade names, buttons, files of software, color combinations and data that are included in the web. Users are warned that such rights are protected by current Spanish and international legislation on intellectual and industrial property. In no case does access to the Website imply any type of waiver, transmission or total or partial transfer of the rights granted by Spanish and international legislation on intellectual and industrial property.
Likewise, and without prejudice to the foregoing, the content of this website is also considered a computer program and, therefore, all current Spanish and European Community regulations on the matter are also applicable. Reproduction (except temporary download from the Website to the user's computer hard drive or proxy servers), copying, use, distribution, reuse, exploitation, making second copies, sending by mail, the transmission, modification, assignment or any other act that is done with all or part of the information contained in this website that has not been expressly authorized by TYCHETOOLS.
The user undertakes to use the content diligently, correctly and lawfully and, in particular, undertakes to refrain from deleting, evading or manipulating the "copyright" and other identifying data of the rights of TYCHETOOLS or its owners incorporates.
The user undertakes to use the contents in a diligent, correct and lawful manner and, in particular, undertakes to refrain from deleting, evading or manipulating the "copyright" and other identifying data of the rights of TYCHETOOLS or its holders incorporated into the contents, as well as technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may be included in the contents. Likewise, the user will refrain from using the contents and, in particular, the information of any kind obtained through the Website to send advertising, communications for commercial purposes, unsolicited messages addressed to a plurality of people regardless of their purpose, as well as to refrain from marketing or disclosing such information in any way.
TYCHETOOLS, informs that it does not grant any implicit license or authorization on intellectual property rights or on any other right or property related, directly or indirectly, to the contents included in the web.
RESPONSIBILITY OF TYCHETOOLS, S.L.
Responsibility for content
TYCHETOOLS rejects any responsibility for the information not prepared directly by it, or not published in a manner authorized by it under its name, as well as the responsibility derived from the misuse of the contents, as well as reserves the right to update them, eliminate, limit or prevent access to them, temporarily or permanently.
Part of the website may host advertising content or be sponsored. Advertisers and sponsors are solely responsible for ensuring that the material submitted for inclusion on www.tychetools.com complies with the laws that, in each case, may be applicable. TYCHETOOLS will not be responsible for any error, inaccuracy or irregularity that the advertising or sponsorship content may contain.
TYCHETOOLS, informs you, as well, that it does not guarantee:
- That the access to the website and / or the linked websites be uninterrupted or error-free.
- That the content or software that Registered Users and Users in general access through the website or the linked websites does not contain any errors, computer viruses or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in their system or in electronic documents and files stored in your computer system or cause other type of damage.
- The use of the information or content of this website or link websites that Registered Users and Users in general, could make for their personal purposes.
Responsibility regarding links to other web pages (links)
In the event that this website may contain links to other portals or websites not managed by TYCHETOOLS, this company states that it does not exercise any control over said portals or websites, nor is it responsible for their content. Therefore, TYCHETOOLS recommends reading the particular conditions of the website before using said services. TYCHETOOLS provides web links in order to facilitate user navigation and for convenience, but in no case will the link imply acceptance, approval, sponsorship or affiliation with the site linked by TYCHETOOLS. The linked sites are owned and operated by other TYCHETOOLS independent service providers or merchants, therefore, it cannot ensure full user satisfaction with the services, products or business practices of these third parties or companies. It is the user's responsibility to carry out the pertinent inquiries about these third parties before carrying out any operation with them.
Likewise, it is expressly mentioned that TYCHETOOLS is not responsible for the links that users can provide on its website, not exercising any type of management or control over them, and they are exclusively responsible for the content they upload on the web, as established in the sixth section of these conditions of use, especially for when they link to illegal content or those that may violate the rights of third parties. For such cases, TYCHETOOLS, makes available to users, a contact form for notification and withdrawal of content. Once TYCHETOOLS has been notified of the existence of a possible illegal or infringing link, TYCHETOOLS, after assessing the origin of its withdrawal or not, will use all its means to, where appropriate, withdraw the aforementioned link, in order to safeguard the legality of your website and the rights of third parties.
Responsibility in the event that this page is the destination of the link entered on another Website
Regarding the links established by other websites to this Website, as well as if any user, entity or website wishes to establish some type of link to the TYCHETOOLS site, they must abide by the following stipulations:
- You can only go to the home page.
- The link must be absolute and complete, that is to say, it must take the user to TYCHETOOLS's own address and must completely cover the entire extension of the home page screen. Under no circumstances, unless expressly authorized in writing by TYCHETOOLS, the website that makes the link may reproduce the TYCHETOOLS website in any way, include it as part of its website or within one of its "frames" or create a "browser" on any of the web pages.
- No erroneous or incorrect indication will be given about the TYCHETOOLS Website.
- If you wish to include any distinctive TYCHETOOLS sign, such as brands, logos and names, you must have prior written authorization.
- The owner of the website that offers the link must act in good faith and will not intend to negatively affect the reputation or good name of TYCHETOOLS.
- It is prohibited, unless expressly authorization by TYCHETOOLS, to register the text elements of the brand or logo, the domain name or the company name of TYCHETOOLS as keywords (“metatags” “metanames”) for the search of Websites made through search engines.
TYCHETOOLS does not assume any responsibility for any aspect related to the website that offers the link. The establishment of the link does not imply the existence of any type of relationship, collaboration or dependence of TYCHETOOLS with the owner of this website.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These unilateral conditions described on this website are governed by Spanish law. These Conditions & Terms are subject to the provisions of Law 7/1998, on General Contracting Conditions, Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, Consumers and Users, Royal Decree 1906/1999, which regulates Contracting Telephone or Electronic, to Organic Law 3/2018, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights, to the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679, to Law 7/1996, on the Regulation of Retail Trade, and to Law 34/2002, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce. In accordance with article 29 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, contracts concluded electronically in which a consumer intervenes as a party will be presumed to have been concluded in the place in which he/she has his habitual residence. Electronic contracts between businessmen or professionals, in the absence of an agreement between the parties, will be presumed to be held in the place where the service provider is established. In the event of a dispute arising from these general conditions and for the resolution of conflicts, the parties submit, at their free choice, and waiving any other jurisdiction, to the courts and tribunals of the user's domicile.